Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello, my name is..

Hello, my name is Meredith and I am a scrap/craft aholic. I had NO idea how much stuff I had out there in the "stamp room" It stinks that it is 30ish feet from my front door, and I have had to move ALL the stuff over(one trip at a time). Paige and I also moved a sectional out there. It wasn't fun...

Why,did I think it was a good idea to move all my stuff inside? Oh, that's right..the kids need room. When Josh was a kid, the room I was using as the "stamp room" was the "game room". So, it's going back to a "game room". We have a pool table and air hockey table out there. They have been there all along, but they have been piled high with my stuff. Slowly, I am moving it out.

The room in house is coming along and I think by the time I am done I will love my space. It has just been so much more work than I thought. Sorting, organizing, blah blah.

I am looking forward to painting the room out there in fun funky colors and making it the cool hangout for the kids and their friends. I figure if they are here, at least I can spy. I have already informed them I will be putting a web-cam in so I can see their EVERY move. Very 007 of me.

Change is good. It makes you realize what you have, what you don't need anymore, and where you hid the good stuff.

I think I will go write down my own 12 steps of recovery.

No comments: