Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My smarty pants...

Kain



He is my smarty pants...In more ways than one. Kain does so well in school. It is easy for him. Probably WAY too easy.
But, more than that, Kain is my ham. He totally makes quick and funny comments. He is always thinking. Always observant. I was trying to find a picture of Kain where he isn't making a funny face..it was tough. He is very good at knowing just the right look,gesture, or comment to get under his siblings skin. :)
Kain is also very gifted athletically. He loves to play all sports, and is very competitive. Soccer season is starting for him and we are very excited. Should be another fun season.
I always tell Kain he is my gift. I waited and waited for him to make his arrival into the world. I remember working for WHOA and CHA when he was a baby, and every work email I sent included a picture of Kain to my bosses.
Three things Kain hears me say all the time:
1. momma love
2. I love you to the moon
3. STOP IT!!!!

No comments: