Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wisdom tooth Drama

So, at some point, I will add the picture Paige took on her camera phone..if she lets me.



Paige has a surgical extraction of her wisdom tooth last Friday. She went in for her regular cleaning and her 12 yr molar STILL hadn't come up (they have been watching for a while) They did an x-ray and found that her wisdom tooth was holding it down. So, it needed to come out. Paige, my drama queen, texted me while Dr. Jason was still working on her, said. "I am not going to do it..I refuse" I started to laugh

Last Friday we had it done. It was a tough procedure and she handled it like a champ. Saturday, she ended up at urgent care. Monday-half day. Tuesday-full day. Wednesday-thankfully was a half day. Thursday-missed the whole day-dry socket. I hope we are on the road to recovery.

No comments: