Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soccer

Kain had a great rec soccer season this year. He got to play with several of his friends and despite the cold and snow, he really enjoyed it. My biggest complaint was that I could never get close enough to him to get good pictures. One night, we were bored and decided to go kick around the soccer ball the at fields. He thought we were just there to play, but I snapped pictures the entire time. This one up above is SO Kain. He is my goofy child who acts reserved and serious when others are around, and yet when it is the two of us..I get the best of him.

A little soccer portrait

He loves playing soccer. In fact, we decided to sign him up for USA soccer and he is doing really well. In fact, the coach has him playing with the older kids. Kain really wants to play with his friends, so we will have to see...
:)

No comments: