Monday, August 17, 2009

Pictures

There are those moments you wish didn't happen.
The ones that make your heart hurt.
I had one of those this weekend. My laptop with all my pictures of the kids for the last 8 months is ruined. I feel like something was stolen from me...my kids experiencing life. We had so many fun things that have happened in the last 8 months. Birthdays, holidays, Paige's first band gig, two huge vacations to South Dakota and California.. and our everyday life..so many "firsts lost". I have looked at those pictures hundreds of times over the past months. Organizing them, planning scrap pages, picking ones to frame.. they are gone. I still see my kids in the pictures in my head, and I feel heartbroken. I know I will have thousands of other opportunities to take more pictures, but right now..
It is not enough.

No comments: