Friday, August 21, 2009

Guitar

It is 3:45 in the AM!
I come out to switch the laundry...why am I doing laundry in the middle of the night? I can't sleep!....back to the story. I come out of my room, and the lovely and magnificent Paige is awake. I said "What are you doing?" She said "Listen to the song I just learned to play"
So we sat down in the front room and I heard my daughter play a song on her guitar-Heart of Worship, and there is a line in there that says "you search much deeper within, through the way things appear..you're looking in my heart" I came back into the room and thought what a blessing I have for a daughter. She loves the Lord. She is funny, sweet, kind. I look at her and see her heart. She is exactly the way she was created to be. I am overwhelmed with joy..not because I did something right..but because she is fearfully and wonderfully made.

No comments: