Sunday, July 18, 2010

but wait.

My mind never stops. They say "a woman is like a river, the past, present, and future all flow together"..this does not help my thought process.

I laid in bed this morning thinking.....

1. I need to scrapbook..wait, I need to get the pictures organized and off the 3 different camera cards I have.

2. I want a coffee..wait, I am not supposed to be drinking coffee.

3. I need to workout..wait, I don't want to work out

4. I miss Paige..wait, this will be a good thing for her...but wait..why didn't her choir director in Powell ever return any of her calls or texts?

5. Mia has been back to sleeping with me since Paige left...wait, didn't I say the other day they grow so fast?

6. Kain finally got a hair cut...wait, I should have documented that.

7. It's official, Carter is taller than my dad...wait, this would explain his midnight feedings (no lie, he can't sleep because he is so hungry)

8. I have so many things to do this week to get ready for our vacation to Idaho..but wait, I am pretty tired. I will lay here longer

9. I want to blog more, but I never have pictures to go with what I am talking about because I am too unorganized..wait, that isn't going to change.

10. I am still blessed...and my mind didn't say "but wait"

No comments: