Wednesday, July 21, 2010

From Paige's blog

This was Paige's blog entry today...she is a girl who has it figured out.

"These are the days of our lives"

I hear this all the time, then I stop and think..are these really the days of our lives?
The fighting with our “best friends.”
The constant need and want to “fit in.”
The worrying and anxiety that comes from not sticking to the “normal.”
The crying over a “love” that lasted for a week?
The battle you have with yourself because you aren’t “good enough.”
Or are the days of our lives this?
Being your true self with the people around you.
Experiencing unconditional love from your family.
Being successful and enjoying what you do.
Not focusing on the negative.
Being able to look at yourself and like it.
Bottom Line:
High School is not and never will be “the days of our lives.”
There is so much more that lies beyond those doors. :)

I opened my phone and saw this text and it brought tears to my eyes

"I love you forever, I like for always...as long as I'm living my mommy hero best friend you'll be"

1 comment:

Natalee said...

Ok...so I need parenting advice/lessons from YOU!! How did you get such an AMAZING daughter??! You are one lucky Mommy!!