Tuesday, January 11, 2011

lost__________if found please return to ME!!!

I have been missing my laptop chargers (both laptops) for TWO weeks..not one, but two..


I am missing the cable to my Cannon
I am missing the cable to my Panasonic

I am missing the 16 gb card


I am missing my two favorite tank tops that aren't made anymore by modbe
I am missing a christmas present for Jackie..it is somewhere

I am missing Mia's birth certificate

I am missing one of my favorite havaianas flip flops (just one)

I am missing my favorite pink flower for my hair

I am missing more than 50% of the makeup I buy


I am missing my favorite black tunic top..haven't worn in at least a month


I am missing 2 heat tools for card making..
I am missing...my MIND!!!


Ok, I think the point has been made. Every year I say, this is the year..the year of ME getting ORGANIZED..it NEVER happens! I don't have that gift. I lose everything. I lose my phone at least twice a day, my debit card once a week, checks I need to deposit ALL the time, clothes, stamps, everything that I touch..like magic dissapears!

If anyone..anyone has any suggestions..call me at 555-LOST..it's my hotline.

No comments: