Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother/daughter campout

Who can say they actually got to stay in the Draper Museum of Natural History? Mia's girl scout troop! We got to spend an amazing night on Mother's day weekend there learning about the Plains Indians and so much more!


This is the second time the girls have been asked to be a part of something so amazing! The first time, they learned about nocturnal animals and had a live owl there! I was blessed to not only be with my most wonderful daughter, but my friends and their kids too! We laughed, we danced, we got "double dream busted", it was truly a memorable time! We had flashlight scavenger hunts, crafts, story time, games..I can't say enough about the wonderful staff and our troop!




Sweet Natalie snuggling in for the night!




Kenna Making me laugh! :)




My Sweet Hartly B.




Chilling before bed :)





The one who makes my life full of smiles, love, and joy. Darci and I were texting (nearly side by side) and laughing with joy at the memories we created with our girls, and ourselves for that matter.








1 comment:

Natalee said...

That looks like SO MUCH fun! Way cool!!