Wednesday, September 29, 2010

big sigh

Somedays are easier than others. Somedays all the kids get along great, have a wonderful attitude..and then there are the other days. The morning where everyone gets up late.
Paige needs her hair braided, and did I mention I made 8 homecoming olympic tshirts and capes, and 2 more shirts for her, and a hairbow in the last 2 days? Mia needs hers braided and she can't find her shoes. Kain didn't do his homework, and I forgot to wash his clothes, and we had a huge blowout and I sent him to school with tears in his eyes, and Carter won't eat breakfast....that was this morning. Big sigh.

I knew everyday wasn't going to be a cake walk, but sometimes, it gets totally overwhelming. I love them all so much and woud walk through fire for them. At times, in certain circumstances, I feel like I have. It's all part of the job description..right? I wouldn't trade one of them for the world, but it's hard sometimes. Big sigh. Maybe a massage will work? Pedicure? Nap? Book? It's time to chose one of them :)

1 comment:

Natalee said...

BIG hug!! Sorry you had "one of those days!" I hate those! Hope tomorrow is better! :)