Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Crafting :)

I have no idea what it is about the weather change that makes me want to craft. Fall is in the air, and I am seriously juggling about 10ish projects. I am making cards, working on birthday gifts, getting ready to sew some skirts for Mia, planning Christmas gifts..I call it craft ADD.

I get started on one project (today I made birthday countdown blocks) and then move onto the next..sometimes without finishing the one I was working on. I have made more than 50 cards in the last week, and am still working on more. With every project I make I think of about 5 more I could do next. I think I could spend every minute of everyday crafting and never run out of ideas.

Why am I writing about this? Because it is craziness! Craziness that totally makes me happy. I will post pictures of completed projects ASAP..well the ones I can without giving away birthday/Christmas gifts :)

2 comments:

The Zieglers said...

I wish we lived closer.....I would love to ADD craft with you!! ♥

Natalee said...

Oh man!!! We all need to plan a craft/Powell get away! You need to teach me how to do "REAL" crafts! :) I can't wait to see pictures!!