Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Russian Roulette Blogging

Ok, So...I am so far behind that I am lapping myself. I know I will never, ever, NEVER, get to all the pictures I take, and they certainly won't be in any sort of chronological order..it just isn't me..not in the cards..

So, here is what I have decided to do..play picture roulette...I am going to just open a random, and most certainly unlabeled folder of pictures..pick one and talk about it. I think this makes TOTAL sense!!!

I am not going to write out Russian Roulette Blogging every single time so I have decided on RRP1, RRP2, and so on..This is going to be fun..I can just feel it.

While we are on the subject of fun. In the category of fun, is my use of the "......." This is so not grammatically correct, but they make me happy. It is how I can write, and not edit..and change subjects..and not complete sentences! MAN, that makes me happy!

While I am on an ADD tangent, I will add that the following random things make me happy (these are mindless things, and me not listing my kids, my family, my friends, and all that jazz is a given - they are above the mindless list)

1. Crazy Core Skittles. I love them and could eat a giant bag and not think twice about it.

2. All things pink. I had to add that one because I am sitting in my awesome black, white and pink scrapbook room:)

3. Infinity Scarfs..Can't get enough of them and wear one with casual clothes and it totally dresses it up.

4. Hair flowers, but not gerb flowers( I like these, not love) handmade..different ones. They are a life saver while growing out my hair for Locks for Love.

5.Diet Coke...love.

6. Game shows. I have a 75 year old soul apparently

7. The quiet that happens in the middle of the night.

8. Crafting blogs..that only add to my ADD.

There are more, but my tangent has kept me from my new RRP plan..and so I am done!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Mere!! You make me smile!! You just made my day with your recent posts!! I am exhausted but am not rejuvenated to throw in a load of laundry before bed but now I might not be able to shut my head down cause I have lists going on!! LOL Love ya!!