Saturday, December 4, 2010

So I lost my laptop

I lost my laptop...It is mini, but it isn't that small..what the heck. I had to get out the big laptop, which is great, but NONE of my pictures are on this one!!! Blogging is never easy for me..I don't like technology. Technology doesn't like me...Well I like it, but I would like someone else to assist me!

Another season almost over for Carter! I can't believe it. He is amazing. Truly

I have to take pictures this next weekend...if my camera returns from Panasonic (see my love/hate issues). Thankfully, I have found some great picture of carter on wyopix that I can have copies made...makes it easier to get good pictures that I may or may not scrapbook...

I have so many thoughts running through my head all the time, I don't know why I can't seem to get them down here.

Paige found out she made All-Northwest..it was harder to get into this year and she made it. She also just found out she made All-state. She is at state drama right now, I can't wait to see the pictures. The community play is this week. Wow.

Mia..is starting a book club. This makes me so happy since I have been in the same one for over ten years!!

Kain, finally stood up to the bully, punched him in the face and it is better..for now anyway!!

Me, I have been working at ton at Southside and LOVIN' it. I love the staff,the kids, the whole deal..it makes me happy!! :)

I have done NO decorating, no wrapping, haven't completed my shopping..so that is nice!!

I did have a very successful craft fair..the is actually NICE :)

December is here and I know this month is actually going to scream by..I need to get organized..

Procrastinators unite..tomorrow.

No comments: