Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So..

So Ginger just texted me and asked why she couldn't post on my FB, my answer..I have no idea :) But the conversation went something like this after that..

Me: I am supposed to be working on homemade Christmas gifts and I am blogging and facebooking instead.
Ginger : Now you are texting too. I am supposed to be sleeping because I have to get up early to work on evaluations
Me: It's called ADD. I can't help but do many things. Evals = barf.
Ginger:It can be a gift and a curse - ADD
Me:It gives me all my creativity and causes me to finish nothing at the same time
Ginger:Pefectly put! I hope you finish up soon
Me: and if I had to do an evaluation, it would say "I went in to observe your class, and I got sidetracked by your sparkly necklace, therefore, you are awesome"
Me: (this one in my head) Did she really fall asleep, just like that? I wonder if she has worn that cute scarf she got at Kohls the other day..I still owe her for Costco..What time did she say the kids next games were...Did she get my email..about the Mary Kay..Did she see the holiday Minute to Win it..I need to get on that if we are doing it as a family for Christmas..also....

No comments: