Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am blogging to..

1. not clean my house
2. not make supper
3. get my mind on something else.

Here is what I would like. One day. One day with no school truama. One day with no new issues. One day with no dirty looks, comments, issues from this same group of girls. One day where Paige would see how stupid they are. One day where Paige would look at herself and see she is the one who is okay and will come out on the other end okay. I am tired. Tired of the fight. Tired of the drama. Plain old tired.

Ok. Got that off my chest. Whew. What a weekend. Missoula was awesome. The kids had a good weekend - fun with friends. I didn't do much, except we did do some cleaning yesterday. It was long overdue, and I have so much more to do.

We went and looked at a house last night in Byron. Byron..I know, but we thought it may just be the answer to some prayers. We got more info tonight - Not enough square footage and not the right price. We will keep looking, or be content here (which I am) This house has a lot of work to be done, but it feels like home. So much of our childhood and now our kids are wrapped up into this house. It feels right to me.

If I would somehow become an organzied person it would be the answer to all my problems..hahaha. If only.

No comments: