Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tonight, as I reflect on the day, many things cross my mind. I keep typing and deleting. I am famous for it. I do it on Facebook. I do it when I text. I do it in emails.

Does this mean I am censoring myself to make it appear like I have only nice things to say? maybe.

Does this mean that I would like to think everything is peachy and don't want to say otherwise? maybe.

Does this mean that I have ADD and 8 million thoughts are racing all at once and I can't process them all through - and couldn't even begin to write them all down because I would have to stop the process? FOR SURE.

Here are the thoughts of the moment.

-Why had my dog been whining all day? I have heard her whine more today than I have ever heard her whine in her 3 yrs of life.

-Why is my house never all the way clean? Where do all the things come from? I am a packrat..well, a Hunter and Gatherer sounds better.

-I wonder how Carter will do at his tournament this weekend, and why did he chose Venezuela for his social studies project. I am sick of Venezuela.

-If Mia really does sleep in her room for two weeks in a row, I will have to get her a guinea pig and I really don't want to.

-Why does Kain go through shoes at twice the rate Carter does? Why does he think it is funny to use poop in sentences?

-I am itchy

-What if I took Skippy Jon Jones to the vet (which I need to because we haven't since we adopted him) and found out he was a SHE?

-Paige. She is on my mind all the time lately. Does this mean I haven't been making time for anything else? Are my other kids suffering? Are we going to come out of this on the other side? When will that be? What can I do to help? How can I fix this?

My overall answer to most of my questions. I don't know, and No you can't fix it.

So where does this leave me? Doing what I am doing right now. Typing and Deleting. Questioning and Wondering.

I hear Mia's footsteps. Guinea Pig question postponed a little longer. :)

1 comment:

Natalee said...

You are hillarious!! I love this post! I should do more like them! :) Good luck with the Guinea pig. ;)