Friday, February 5, 2010

resolution..smesolution

Ok..so I guess I am incapable of posting more than once a month. I have thought of it 900 times- things I needed to say, wanted to say, pictures, events..blah blah blah. The past month has been a tough one. It is probably better I didn't post during this time. The whole thing would have been a big giant complaint. Complaints about why parents can't see that their children mirror their behavior, complaints about bullying, complaints about administration, complaints..no one wants to read that much negativity. In fact, I emailed Megan and told her my February resolution was to stop posting on Facebook about all the drama ~ Happy thoughts only. The truth of the matter is, I cant change the situation. I can change how we as a family handle it.

I have countless emails unanswered, 50 phone calls to return, and a million projects to finish. I guess I have decided to put my big girl panties on, and get back into the swing of things instead of being completely occupied by this WHOLE situation.

Right now, this is on my fridge

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. ♥ So love the people who treat you right. ♥ Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

No comments: