Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saturday :)

We had a rare Saturday. No tournament..Carter had some basketball, but only because he manages 7th grade girls (can anyone say ulterior motives?..it rhymes with smirls) I ran errands, worked on my dining room table-I am refinishing it, made yummy soup and got ready for a super fun craft night. We made to most adorable Valentines packages. It was fun to have a night out with friends.

I sometimes forget how lucky I am. I get caught up in the day to day, and forget the blessings of small town living. It is easy. Friends are the same people you have known forever. Your "nights out" consist of sitting at the good old Heart Mountain Clubhouse with a super cool group of ladies.

I left with a bag full of awesome crafts and a heart full of contentment :)

No comments: