Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my little actors :)


Missoula was so much fun. I love seeing my girls on stage. They have so much talent. Seeing Mia come out on stage and dance did nothing but put a smile on every persons face. There were a lot of dust bunnies, but Mia was one of two that had a speaking part and individual lines. The director told me in all his years of this, he has never had one of his "peewees" forget their part and say "LINE". He said he and the other director looked and each other with awe.


Paige..is well Paige. Amazing. I was told by a few people "what a presence she has on stage" and "what a voice she has" and she does. I saw more laughter, more joy, and more peace from her when she was at practice and performing that I have in a long time. It was fun.


No comments: